TCP/IP printing from AS/400 to Netport XL???

TCP/IP printing from AS/400 to Netport XL???

Post by Bernie Beeg » Sat, 28 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I need to get in touch with somebody who has had success (if it's is possible)
in printing via TCP/IP from an AS/400 to a Netport XL.  I need help on the
Netport side of things.  I have had luck with other print servers, but they
can't be considered for replacing our Netports (>40) because of other
functionality problems.  If I could just figure out how to configure the
Netport XL correctly...........

Anybody with some experience on this?

Bernie

TCP/IP printing from AS/400 to Netport XL???

Post by Trou » Sat, 05 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I would like to know what you like about the netport.  We are currently
starting to resell axis print servers and are interested in any advice for
printing to a PCL5E printer over client access, as 400

Paul A Murphy
Digital Solutions Project Manager
Ambassador Business Solutions Canon
312-986-0100x2878