AS400 and Single Signon

Post by BWMI » Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone out there implemented a Single Signon product or knows of any
such products which cater for the AS400 within a Network.
I am currently performing a feasibility study for British Waterways,
Watford, England regarding Single Signon. As a brief background, we
currently have a wide area Novell network of approx. 750 PC's running
Windows 3.1 and 95', using a number of PC applications and the IBM
AS/400. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards, Mike Bayliss (Contract Consultant).

1. Single Signon NT- AS400 How?

       Recently we have integrated our NT Server in an AS400. Our Users
login to Nt then use PersonalCommunications to open a session on the As400.

Is there a possibility to do this with a sigle signon? I have found out how
to syncronize passwords between AS400 and NT but a singlesignon would be
great.

Can I do this with Personalcommunications?

Any Help

Timothy Grant

2. My beautiful TAPI program works in Win2k & Win98 but not Win95...

3. Single signon to AS400 and NT 4.0

4. "The DHCP service hung on starting" Event ID 7022

5. Single signon solution - Experience ?

6. Webex

7. Single signon

8. NeXTDimension Video Resolution Q.

9. print single forms on an Okidata 320 from the AS400

10. AS400 Field/Record File(s) to single CSV or ascii text...Keh??

11. Single AS400, Multiple Countries v. System Date

12. What is the signon "exe" from windows to as400

13. IBM AS400 E-Series, Signon Display