US-CA Sr.Level AS400 Programmers Wanted

Post by Tom Man » Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I have two immediate openings for AS/400 programmers with 3-4 years of RPG.
 Extra consideration given for knowledge of CA-PRMS, AS400 operations, PC
skills, analytical skills, personal communication skills.  Interested
individuals send resume w/salary history and requirements to

Industry, CA.

1. US-NC SR LEVEL AS/400 PROGRAMMERS

RDB Recruiting is a placement firm specializing in IS professionals.
We currently have two immediate, permanent openings for programmers
with 4+ years of experience in AS/400, RPG in a manufacturing
environment.  Experience with BPCS, Asset and case tools a plus.

Location:  Charlotte, NC

Degree: Bachelors prefereed - will consider on the job experience

Drug test: yes

Salary range: $44 - 67K

Relocation: open to discussion

Travel:  very limited

2. Spellbound Dizzy :Please Help

3. US-IL-Decateur-AS400 Sr SAP Programmer to $70K, d.o.e

4. Virtual memory

5. AS/400 programmers wanted in CA, and NC

6. Active Directory Problem

7. wanted: base level AS400 w/ os

8. US-WN-Appleton, AS400/ Cobol Programmers Join our AS400 distribution list

9. US-VA-Senior Level Programmer/Analyst-AS400-RPG

10. US-WI-Milwaukee-Entry Level RPG-AS400 programmer

11. Multiple AS400 programmers wanted in Cincinnati

12. AS400-programmers & analyst wanted