>>PW: Application Developers X 5 - AS/400, COBOL, 3+ yrs, RPG, Good Communication Skills, Toronto, ON, Canada

>>PW: Application Developers X 5 - AS/400, COBOL, 3+ yrs, RPG, Good Communication Skills, Toronto, ON, Canada

Post by Image Systems Solutions Inc » Fri, 31 Oct 1997 04:00:00

* Full-Time Opportunity *

Posting Date: 10/30/97 6:34:54 PM
Position Number: PW111779-10001PN

Company: Image Systems Solutions Inc.
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Title: Advanced Application Developers
Technology: IBM AS/400, COBOL, RPG, O/S 400, CL
Industry: Systems Integration

"Must have" Skills:
3 years programming experience
AS/400 Development experience (full cycle)
COBOL
Flexibility to travel to US offices
Good *& written skills

"Nice to have" Skills:
Advanced Function Printing
CL
Document Imaging
Facsimile Integration
Financial Industry experience
Flexibility to travel to U.S. offices
Internet processing
Presentation skills
RPG 400
Workflow Solutions

Position Description:

The Ideal Candidate:

The successful candidates will be AS/400 full cycle developers
with at least 3 years experience developing in COBOL (and/or RPG).
 Among your personality traits, you are a great team worker, an
innovative thinker, a problem solver and continually motivated
to expand your knowledge and skills.

The Position:

As an integral part of the ISS team, you will design and develop
advanced AS/400 business applications for major corporations in
Canada and the United States.  In developing effective solutions,
you will need to utilize superior communication skills to understand
our clients needs and build relationships with them. As well,
you will be working with leading edge and innovative software
products in advanced application fields including document imaging,
work flow solutions, Internet processing and advanced printing
solutions.

Why is ISS a great place to work?

Image Systems Solutions is committed to providing its employees
with the opportunity of working in a state-of-the-art application
development environment.  Our business is ripe with innovation
and continually embracing new technologies. If your skills were
good before, well make them even better!

An aggressive expansion is creating career growth opportunities
for our team of talented solution providers which is unmatched
in the industry.  Creativity is encouraged and rewarded promptly.

Our employees also enjoy a benefits package which is extensive,
comprehensive and begins on your first day here.

Corporate Information:

Image Systems Solutions Inc.

Image Systems Solutions (ISS) is a progressive technology consulting
and computer solutions firm committed to helping our customers
realize the benefits of advanced computer technologies including
image, document management, facsimile, Internet business processing,
optical storage and telephony applications.

As an IBM "Blue Ribbon" Business Partner company, we market, customize,
implement and support IBM client/server advanced application products
to provide tailored solutions to our customers across Canada,
the United States, Europe and the Caribbean in the banking, insurance
and transportation sectors.

Image Systems Solutions Inc.
10 King Street East, Suite 900

Toronto * Ontario
Canada * M5C 1C3
Phone:   Fax: (416) 363-2195

Company World Wide Web Site: http://www.veryComputer.com/

Contact Information:
<strong>Please quote "AS/400 developer" in the subject field of your email.  Our preferred format for submitting resumes is MS WORD, RTF or Text.  No graphics please, 25K file max.</strong>
Image Systems Solutions Inc., 10 King Street East, Suite 900, Toronto, ON M5C 1C3
Contact Person: Resource Manager
Fax: (416) 363-2195

Thank you for your interest in Image Systems Solutions. We will respond promptly to candidates with a strong background in the above skills.

Visit the Positionwatch web site at http://www.veryComputer.com/ for more career opportunities.