Looking for description of reference code

Looking for description of reference code

Post by Pete » Tue, 14 May 2002 18:22:03

Hi there,

At start up (a 9402-400) we have a reference code of B600 0202, but I cannot
find any description of this code.
Does anyone of you where I could start looking for an explanation.

Thanks
Peter

Looking for description of reference code

Post by Giles Sadle » Tue, 14 May 2002 19:05:14

listed as "Unrecoverable read error, Restore LIC"

Looking for description of reference code

Post by Todd Keu » Sun, 26 May 2002 03:23:27

Quote:> Hi there,

> At start up (a 9402-400) we have a reference code of B600 0202, but I
cannot
> find any description of this code.
> Does anyone of you where I could start looking for an explanation.

> Thanks
> Peter

Peter,

You'll find your answers and what to do next in the AS/400 Basic System
Operation, Administration, and Problem Handling book found here for V4R5
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/QB3AGO04/2.7.1.2?...
DT=19991006125059

Good Luck,

Todd

1. reference code 11 B600 0415

Hi Everybody in the newsgroup,
My C10 system works find with OS3.1. Now I want to downgrade
system to OS2.2 by using a savesys tape and i hit error.
system attention led lits and lcd panel shows
11 B600 0415. I don't have manuals onhand and hope somebody
in the newgroup can check for me and give me instructions.

Thanks in advance for your help

francis

2. :[using of socketpair for ACE_Reactor]

3. Looking for RPG Online Reference

4. FS: Ultra 1/170

5. Looking for Dll Description

6. WHOLSALE ELECTRONICS

7. looking for basic explanation/description of AS/400

8. Sparc 3/80 keyboard cable ?

9. Setting Up Display Line Description and Display Device Description

10. Any way to reference a field reference file from SQL?

11. Looking for TN5250 client code for PC

12. Looking For Code to RSTMNYLIB command.

13. Looking for RPG Code to Search a field in database