Announcing The AS/400 Resource Page

Post by Brian Singlet » Thu, 15 Jan 1998 04:00:00

The AS/400 Resource Page is non-commercial web site devoted to AS/400
professionals.

http://bsing.com

It currently contains an archive of over 100 of the most frequently
asked questions (FAQ) and best discussions from this newsgroup.
Updated frequently.

http://bsing.com/best_of_as400_newsgroups.htm

The security policy framework is also online. It is a work-in-progress
that is intended to be a community model for a basic security plan.
Check it out at

http://bsing.com/as400_security.htm

Other goodies will be added as quickly as possible. Please let me know
what you think and what I can do to improve the pages.

Brian Singleton

Announcing The AS/400 Resource Page

Post by Frank Heal » Thu, 15 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Brian:

What a terrific site.  Thanks for your effort.

Frank

> The AS/400 Resource Page is non-commercial web site devoted to AS/400
> professionals.

> http://bsing.com

> It currently contains an archive of over 100 of the most frequently
> asked questions (FAQ) and best discussions from this newsgroup.
> Updated frequently.

> http://bsing.com/best_of_as400_newsgroups.htm

> The security policy framework is also online. It is a work-in-progress
> that is intended to be a community model for a basic security plan.
> Check it out at

> http://bsing.com/as400_security.htm

> Other goodies will be added as quickly as possible. Please let me know
> what you think and what I can do to improve the pages.

> Brian Singleton

Announcing The AS/400 Resource Page

Post by Carrie and Tom Dre » Thu, 15 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Thank you, Brian.  Tom

> The AS/400 Resource Page is non-commercial web site devoted to AS/400
> professionals.

> http://bsing.com

> It currently contains an archive of over 100 of the most frequently
> asked questions (FAQ) and best discussions from this newsgroup.
> Updated frequently.

> http://bsing.com/best_of_as400_newsgroups.htm

> The security policy framework is also online. It is a work-in-progress
> that is intended to be a community model for a basic security plan.
> Check it out at

> http://bsing.com/as400_security.htm

> Other goodies will be added as quickly as possible. Please let me know
> what you think and what I can do to improve the pages.

> Brian Singleton

Announcing The AS/400 Resource Page

Post by James Mart » Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Thanks for all the effort, Brian!

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:05:19 -0600, Carrie and Tom Drez

>Thank you, Brian.  Tom

>> The AS/400 Resource Page is non-commercial web site devoted to AS/400
>> professionals.

>> http://bsing.com

>> It currently contains an archive of over 100 of the most frequently
>> asked questions (FAQ) and best discussions from this newsgroup.
>> Updated frequently.

>> http://bsing.com/best_of_as400_newsgroups.htm

>> The security policy framework is also online. It is a work-in-progress
>> that is intended to be a community model for a basic security plan.
>> Check it out at

>> http://bsing.com/as400_security.htm

>> Other goodies will be added as quickly as possible. Please let me know
>> what you think and what I can do to improve the pages.

>> Brian Singleton

James Martin

Announcing The AS/400 Resource Page

NICE PAGE!!!!

--
Dennis Pearson

Please remove "nojunk" before replying. Please, no unsolicited mail.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dennis_pearson

Announcing The AS/400 Resource Page

Post by Rick William » Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Just had a quick look, Brian. Well done! (I have already set a bookmark)

Quote:> The AS/400 Resource Page is non-commercial web site devoted to AS/400

Post by News Admi » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> Just had a quick look, Brian. Well done! (I have already set a bookmark)

> > The AS/400 Resource Page is non-commercial web site devoted to AS/400
> > professionals.

Please repost the URL

thanks

http://www.bsing.com