1. AS/400 User Group Meeting Notice - Raleigh, NC
This month's meeting of the Triangle Midrange User's Group meeting:
October 12, 1999
Topic: "Using RPG IV on the AS/400 - Pros and Cons"
Speaker: Larry Harrell, Harrell Professional Resources International, Inc
Location: Holiday Inn, RTP. I-40 Exit 282 at Page Road
Cost: $25 members, $35 non-members
Since the introduction of RPG IV, AS/400 shops have been debating whether
or not to allow programmers to use it. On the one hand, improvements to
the language make it more powerful and versatile. But, what about ILE
(Integrated Language Environment)? What complications and advantages does
ILE bring? How can I take advantage of RPG ILE while minimizing those
complications? What factors should I consider in deciding if it?s worth it
Larry Harrell is the President of Harrell Professional Resources
International, Inc. HPR International is an AS/400 technical training
company with an education center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Larry has over 16 years of midrange systems experience with IBM as a
Systems Engineer and Instructor. Since his career with IBM, he has spent
16 years as an independent training expert and consultant for users of the
AS/400, System/38 and System/36. Larry personally develops and teaches
many technical AS/400 courses.
Visit the TMUG web page at http://www.trianglemidrange.org for information
on attending this meeting.
2. x-10 cp290 program
3. NOTICE: IBM announcement 299-114 apparently full of shit.
4. how can i videoconference?
5. Notice: False Review on Amazon.com of e-RPG book
7. Notice to my customers
8. IBM - Please take notice regarding documentation
9. Cincinnati Ohio - AS/400 Contractor needed
10. AS/400 Contractor (UK)
11. Bay Area AS/400 Contractor Position Available - Offered by a fellow programmer
12. AS/400 Contractor Rates