Systems Programmer/Analyst (Job #225) - US/Southern New Jersey

Systems Programmer/Analyst (Job #225) - US/Southern New Jersey

Post by Alex Crai » Thu, 07 May 1998 04:00:00

Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement

     Systems Programmer/Analyst (Job #225)

Education required -

     Prefer some post secondary education in computer programming.

Experience required -

     1. 5+ years AS/400, RPG400 & CL/400 experience.
     2. Financial, distribution & manufacturing experience, a plus.
     3. MACPAC experience is a plus.
     *** Great opportunity with Client/Server cross-platform training
available! ***

Comments -

     \\* Division of International Chemical/Pharmaceutical
Manufacturer! *//

Notes -

  1)  You must be legally qualified to work in the United States
      to apply for this position.
  2)  If possible, we prefer that resumes be emailed to us in a
      word processed format.  (Ideally, MS Word, but we can convert
      almost anything.)

Even if you are not interested or qualified, please call ASAP with
any referrals.  This is an immediate and urgent need for a valued
client and therefore, we are offering a $1,000.00 finder's fee to
anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
Regards,

Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Pennsburg, PA  18073
Voice:    215-679-4620
Fax:      215-679-5384

Web Site: http://www.thebestjobs.com

Post by Alex Crai » Thu, 14 May 1998 04:00:00

[...]

1. Systems Programmer/Analyst (Job #225) - US/Southern New Jersey

[...]

2. Is there any way to get VS.net 2003 to highlight closing braces?

3. ACER driver

4. std::list::end()

5. Using a Motorola V3688 with a Palm Vx.

6. \\\** AS/400 Systems Programmer/Analyst (Job #225) - US/Southern NJ **///

7. \\\** AS/400 Systems Programmer/Analyst - US/Southern NJ **///