Collection Services vs. Performance Monitor

Collection Services vs. Performance Monitor

Post by rob_kamph.. » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

For V4R4, Collection Services (Operations Navigator) replaces the
Performance monitor. After V4R5 IBM no longer supports STRPFRMON,
STRPFRCOL etc. Therefore I started using the Collection Services
instead of using the Performance Monitor commands.
After I collected some data I couldn't print transaction reports, lock
reports and batch job trace reports. I think it's because the
collection services uses TRACE function *NONE. Is there a way to change
these settings?

Rob Kamphuis

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. performance monitor

Hi,
It's possible blocked automatic performance monitor, I try but
it run and ask almost a day. But i haven't contract with ibm, so
is necessary stop teh connectio.
How is possible.???

thanks

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. AS/400 Upgrade Assistent

3. Monitor Performance

4. StarTalk Mini VM date

5. PERFORMANCE MONITOR

6. ClearCase integration with the Development Environment

7. SQL0107 Errors with Reports from the SQL Performance Monitor (Operations Navigator)

8. VR software

9. Performance Monitor - QSYSWRK

10. Performance Monitor

11. sql performance monitor