US-NC-Charlotte-Programmers

Post by John Kotu » Sun, 09 Mar 1997 04:00:00

JOB TITLE: Programmers

JOB/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
     A  C*te based organization currently has openings for all
levels of programmers in the following skills

        C/Unix/C++/VC++
        COBOL/Oracle/Rdb
        DB2
        PL1
        Sybase
        Visual Basic 3.0 or 4.0
        Powerbuilder/PERL/HTML/JAVA

Experience with communications software is a plus as well as a strong
working knowledge of Client/Server Systems. Experience with the
following applications considered a plus:

COMPENSATION: Commensurate on experience

DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT: Permanent.

JOBSITE LOCATION: C*te, NC

START DATE: ASAP

PLEASE REPLY TO:

System One Technical                    Phone: (704)525-1234
9 Woodlawn Green                        Fax: (704) 525-2132
5000 Nations Crossing, Suite 227                Web:
http://www.veryComputer.com/
C*te, North Carolina 28217

1. COBOL/400 programmers needed in Charlotte, NC Metro Area!!

I have five openings for COBOL/400 programmers on a 1 year+ project for a
well-established telecommunications company in the Charlotte, NC Metro area.
I don't know if this is a good place to post this and would appreciate any
suggestions from the group.

Experience can range from 6 months to 3+ years.  More senior level
candidates will be mentoring small teams of junior programmers.  We can
offer these as salaried/benefited positions or as W2 hourly, depending on
personal preference.  Great opportunity to go perm with our client, a
growing telecommunications organization.

Any help any of you could provide, again, would be most appreciated.

Shawn Pavey, Sr. Recruiter
Software Data Services, Inc.
4600 Park Road, Suite 109
Charlotte, NC 28209
704-521-8077 - local
800-521-8077 toll free
704-521-8078 Fax

www.sdsus.com - URL

2. Mail Server fails to find DNS address - SMTP fails

3. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS

4. JAM & HP 200LX

5. US-NC-Charlotte-AS400 Senior Analyst

6. Irritating BCX/DOS 5 interaction...

7. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS

8. standard and SELs

9. US-NC-Charlotte- Software Engineer III

10. US/NC - Charlotte - ADI - Programmer/Analyst - AS/400

11. US-NC-CHARLOTTE-AS/400, RPG, JD EDWARDS

12. US-NC-Charlotte-Software Engineer I