Global Computer Listing- AS/400 Buy/Sell Search Engine

Global Computer Listing- AS/400 Buy/Sell Search Engine

Post by techn » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

and thanks for your interest.

We have set up a site http://oznet.net/global/ which is for buying and
selling any computer or peripheral equipment.

You can use our search engine to see who is selling what, or if you have
anything for sale you can list it for free.

It is used by brokers selling refurbished equipment as well as
end-users, and covers PCs, Notebooks, Mid-range, and Mainframe
equipment.

point your browser to http://oznet.net/global/ the Global Computer
Listing site, where buyers and sellers meet.

Regards
Global Computer Listing

1. FREE ON-Line Computer Search Engine **

Are you tried of Searching for Computer Products via Internet Search
Engines.. and finding nothing that you need...?

Find it Fast with our FREE Search Engine, We host many Suppliers of
Computer, Networking, Communication, Mass Storage Products.

And our Database is updated daily.

Our Site:  http://www2.macisp.net:591/cs/default.htm

Thank You
CMS

2. Need help with set-up for old 2x Toshiba

3. FREE Computer Search Engine **

4. Epson 800 banner paper available?

5. World's First AS/400 Based Search Engine

6. Symbol length in DLLs

7. Search engine on AS/400-based web pages

8. ghost recon live question

9. Search Engine software for AS/400

10. AS/400 HTML front end & search engine?

11. Search Engine for AS/400 Web Server

12. ARCHIE search engine to find useful AS/400 items

13. Search Engine Secrets