VPN Lab Setup Materials

Post by Peter Kinsma » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:07:05

On the IBM VPN ITSO documents page
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/tcpip/vpn/itsoinfo.htm,
there is a link to the set-up pages for the ITSO VPN Lab
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/tcpip/vpn/itsodocs/vpnse...
.
Here there is a link http://w3.itso.ibm.com/ to download the library VPNLAB.
Unfortunately, this link does not work.  Does anyone know the new location
or have a copy of the library please.

Many thanks

Peter Kinsman

VPN Lab Setup Materials

Post by Dr. Ugo Gagliardell » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:29:44

> On the IBM VPN ITSO documents page
> http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/tcpip/vpn/itsoinfo.htm,
> there is a link to the set-up pages for the ITSO VPN Lab
> http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/tcpip/vpn/itsodocs/vpnse...
> .
> Here there is a link http://w3.itso.ibm.com/ to download the library VPNLAB.
> Unfortunately, this link does not work.  Does anyone know the new location
> or have a copy of the library please.

W3 means the internal web of IBM for IBM employees only, maybe you can find it in the "Addition Material" ftp site
ftp://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/
--
Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherA?ejoAlcoolInside
Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome

1. RPGIV in-house training materials??

Anyone know of any good RPG4/ILE in-house interactive training
materials, on CD, perhaps.
I'm a consultant and the VP of MIS  at my current assignment will not
allow RPGIV programs  to be used
because "my staff doesn't know RPG4".
If I can present him with an in-house training course for his staff, not
a class but an interactive medium which
can stay with him, he says that he will make the move to ILE.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.....thanks.

--
William A.(Tony) Corbett
http://www.cbt400.com

2. Seagate 9 GB drv and error from vadmin/disks

3. AS/400<---->client access setup/ SNA server setup?

4. dosread

5. VPN connection between AS/400's on two NT networks

6. WTB: Picasso II

7. Which software required to build a VPN

8. Free Anti-Trojan program?

9. VPN and AS400

10. VPN services

11. VPN / SSH to as400