AS400 Programmer needed in Charlotte, NC - 888-310-7869

AS400 Programmer needed in Charlotte, NC - 888-310-7869

Post by Advantage Recruiters, Inc » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00

We have a great permanent job opening for an AS400, RPG400 programmer.

-Must have 3+ years experience and some banking experience. An associates
degree is also required.

Please send MS Word resume to the email address below. We will call you back
to discuss.

Or feel free to call and ask to speak with Tina.  (Toll-free  -
888-310-7869)

Thank you.
--
Tina Byrne
JobBuilders, Inc.

(P.S. - Our website address has always been JobBuilders.com.
In order to increase  efficiency of our advertising, we've changed
our name to JobBuilders instead of Advantage Recruiters. Same
company, same service, just a different name.)

1. US-NC-Charlotte-AS400/RPG Programmer

SUBJECT: US-NC-AS400/RPG

ORGANIZATION: System One Technical

LOCATION: Charlotte,NC

EMPLOYMENT DESCRIPTION:
New York based company with regional center
located in Charlotte,NC is seeking an AS400/ RPG
Programmer. The primary purpose of this position
is to maintain and develop accounting applications
on the AS400successful candidate will work in a 350
user AS400 environment and should possesskills in
the following areas:

Writing RPG Applications
Writing CL    Applications
Writing Documentation
Working with SR Analyst and users

COMPENSATION: Commensurate on experience.
Very extensive HR benefits package to include
matching 401K/Medical/Dental

ASSIGNMENT DURATION: Permanent..

PLEASE REPLY TO:

Phone: (704)525-2313x119
Fax     : (704)525-2132
John Kotula, Senior IT Recruiter, Permanent Placements

System One Technical
9 Woodlawn Green
5000 Nations Crossing, Suite 227
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217

2. PostgreSQL website down?

3. Charlotte NC- RPG Programmer

4. Problem writing RMS records to a TLZ06-FA Tape Drive

5. US/NC - Charlotte - ADI - Programmer/Analyst - AS/400

6. printer settings?

7. COBOL/400 programmers needed in Charlotte, NC Metro Area!!

8. Power down mode in ARM920T

9. US-NC-Charlotte-AS400 Senior Analyst

10. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS

11. Project Leader Opening in Charlotte, NC

12. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS