OfficeVision/400 Work with Documents in a Document List

OfficeVision/400 Work with Documents in a Document List

Post by Patrick L Archibal » Sat, 27 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Is there a command to go directly to the "Work with Documents in a
Document List"
display in OfficeVision/400?

--
/
/ Patrick L Archibald

/ http://HomeTelco.Com/pla/
/ Voice 803-761-9190
/ Fax 803-761-6869
/

OfficeVision/400 Work with Documents in a Document List

Post by Hans-Dieter Hoferichte » Tue, 30 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
we're on a german OS/400. But, try "STRWP 1". Maybe this helps you.
Dieter

Quote:> Is there a command to go directly to the "Work with Documents in a
> Document List"
> display in OfficeVision/400?

1. List queries used by OfficeVision Documents

Hello All,

Yes, I know support for OfficeVision has ended but I hope you guys can
help me out.

The title says it all.  We would like to list all queries used by OV
documents.  Prefably, just whip through a folder and spitting out a
report/outfile something like below:

Document   Query Type     Query Library   Query name
foo1       Print Options  mylib           query1
foo1       Column Data    mylib           query2

Query Type would be nice.  But we really need the Documents and their
associated queries.

Any ideas?

2. Disk Image of TOS

3. Officevision + Lotus Notes on IPCS communicating VIA SMTP MTA - in Officevision messages work but notes fail

4. CRC recalculation - how?

5. Word documents in OfficeVision (AS/400)

6. GROLLI MARIO PLEASE READ

7. Moving documents between OfficeVision/400 & Microsoft Office

8. HP 7110i Experience

9. Converting OfficeVision documents ----> MS Word

10. Converting Officevision documents

11. backup of Officevision documents

12. Office-Documents convert to PC-Document