Notice to my customers

Post by Glenn Ashmor » Fri, 31 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I am leaving for vacation tonight and will return January 15.  For those
of you who elected not to upgrade to ourY2K version,  you can reach me
care of General Delivery, Vanua Levu, Fiji if you need software support.

--
Glenn Ashmore

1. IDEAssociate Customers in the UK

Are there any IDEAssociate customers in the UK who require help on any of
their products ??

I was the tech support guy for the UK until they closed the office in 96,
however recently I have been approached by a couple of old customers looking
for help.  I wondered if there is an interest in support for these products
??

Thanks

Steve

2. New site for font downloads

3. Delivery of CA95/NT to Customers

4. JOIN Help

5. Automatically sending emails to our customers?

6. how to calculations on datalist rows

7. NOTICE: IBM announcement 299-114 apparently full of shit.

8. TrueType fonts and string width

9. AS/400 User Group Meeting Notice - Raleigh, NC

10. Notice: False Review on Amazon.com of e-RPG book

11. IBM - Please take notice regarding documentation

12. as/400 contractor notice...