Performance Monitor question??

Post by Jason La » Wed, 09 Sep 1998 04:00:00

We keep getting this message on the AS/400 -

The Performance Monitor is not
running - PM/400 requires the monitor to be running.

How do we turn this off?

Performance Monitor question??

Post by Albert Bijzitte » Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I suggest to utrn PM/400 on. That will turn the message off (sound logical
doesn't it)
PM/400 is a product that sends your performance and configuration data to
an IBM server.
It will be analyzed and you get a report back.

To turn it on it must be configured. Your CE will know the parameters you
must configure. So call IBM support

Quote:> We keep getting this message on the AS/400 -

> The Performance Monitor is not
> running - PM/400 requires the monitor to be running.

> How do we turn this off?

Performance Monitor question??

Post by David Abramowit » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Another way to get rid of the message is to de-install
Performance Monitor.

This is particularly germaine if you are not using ECS or other
IBM comm uplinks.

type GO LICPGM and press Enter. Select the option to Delete
licensed programs. Find Performance Monitor and delete it. BE
SURE TO SAVE PM first by running SAVLICPGM. Deleting PM will not
adversely affect your system.

--
David Abramowitz

1. performance monitor

Hi,
It's possible blocked automatic performance monitor, I try but
it run and ask almost a day. But i haven't contract with ibm, so
is necessary stop teh connectio.
How is possible.???

thanks

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. MP wont work and need help...

3. Monitor Performance

4. Whatever happened to Kevin Thacker?

5. PERFORMANCE MONITOR

6. Solar bot fights?

7. SQL0107 Errors with Reports from the SQL Performance Monitor (Operations Navigator)

8. Performance Monitor - QSYSWRK

9. Performance Monitor

10. sql performance monitor

11. Collection Services vs. Performance Monitor