US/NC - Raleigh - ADI - Maintenance Programmers - AS/400 - RPG

US/NC - Raleigh - ADI - Maintenance Programmers - AS/400 - RPG

Post by Alpha Data Recruit » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Alpha Data, is an Atlanta based full service Microsoft Solutions
Provider with global business partners.

Presently we are looking for qualified individuals for the following
disciplines:

Position: Maintenance Programmers
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: Contract to perm

Skills Required
RPG, AS/400, Jr. Sr.

3 positions are available.

(PR51)
For additional job listings go to http://www.alpha-data.com/jobs.html

Alpha Data provides exceptional compensation, benefits, and continuing
education focused on the technology you need to be successful and stay
on top.
To join our team of professionals, send your resume to:

Fax: (770) 729-7315
Phone: (800) 477-4540
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
Address: Alpha Data, Inc.
3200 Pointe Pkwy Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
web: http://www.alpha-data.com

1. US/NC - Charlotte - ADI - Programmer/Analyst - AS/400

Alpha Data, is an Atlanta based full service Microsoft Solutions
Provider with global business partners.

Presently we are looking for qualified individuals for the following
disciplines:

Position: Programmer/Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 mos.

Skills Required
Credit/billing exp. conversion 36-38 to AS/400.

3 positions are available.

(PA3)
For additional job listings go to http://www.alpha-data.com/jobs.html

Alpha Data provides exceptional compensation, benefits, and continuing
education focused on the technology you need to be successful and stay
on top.
To join our team of professionals, send your resume to:

Fax: (770) 729-7315
Phone: (800) 477-4540
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
Address: Alpha Data, Inc.
3200 Pointe Pkwy Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
web: http://www.alpha-data.com

2. ZA Help Needed

3. US-NC-Raleigh-RPG400 P-A to $50K, D.O.E.

4. virtually embedded

5. US-NC AS/400 PROGRAMMERS

6. Using DEL key to interrupt programs in 1.5.0

7. US-NC SR LEVEL AS/400 PROGRAMMERS

8. GENERAL DNS QUESTION:

9. US-NC-Charlotte-Programmers

10. AS/400 User Group Meeting Notice - Raleigh, NC

11. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS