*.FDF file for ASCII-transfer works on 16-bit not 32-bit CAWIN

*.FDF file for ASCII-transfer works on 16-bit not 32-bit CAWIN

Post by JFH » Fri, 26 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi all

I use cawin to upload ASCII-files to the AS/400 quite often. Just recently
I shifted from CA16 to CA32, and moved some of the old filedefinitions
(*.FDF) over. With some of them CA32-filetransfer returns with an error
that the format of the ASCII-file  does'nt correspond to the setting in the
definition file??

The second line in the FDF file is:  PCFT 1 - which turns out OK for most
for most of the transfers in ASCII - why not all when the pc-file is in
fact ASCII??

Any help given would be great

Jens Hastrup

1. 16 bit CA API's unavailable for use when using 32 bit tcp/ip

I want to  use 16 bit Client access API's whilst running Microsoft's 32 bit
TCP/IP running under Windows 95, but apparently this isn't possible.

Is there a way around this ? Apparently I could use the Netsoft router, but
I don't want to touch this ever again as it completely trashed my Windows
95 setup (a had to do a scratch install of Windows 95).
Paul Newport

On the information super B road

2. Forward Declarations

3. 32 bit ODBC call failing from 16 bit apps

4. Afterburner + Cruise

5. Converting APPC API's from 16 bit to 32 bit ?

6. AD Group Policy On XP??????????

7. 32-bit vs. 16-bit

8. Net Access components

9. running 16 bit API applications over V3R1M3 TCP/IP using AnyNet not possible anymore ?

10. How must i convert C/S-appl. from 16 bit to 32 bit in VB 4.0 using API's

11. CA for Win95/NT and 16-bit application

12. CA/95 and 16 Bit API Support

13. 16-bit ODBC + AS/400