Looking for feedback on SignOn 400

Post by oa.. » Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I am anxiously awaiting feedback from anyone who has attempted to download and install this
product from the internet. If you have had a chance to do so ... please send your feedback

Cardinal Computers has graciously placed the SignOn 400 files on their FTP site (ftp.cardinal.co.uk/pub/cardinal).
You can get to it indirectly through their web site (http://www.cardinal.co.uk). Browse the
SIGON400.TXT file at the FTP site for more information.

Regards, Dan Bernardez

Post by bill » Tue, 19 Mar 1996 04:00:00

>I am anxiously awaiting feedback from anyone who has attempted to download and install this
>product from the internet. If you have had a chance to do so ... please send your feedback

>Cardinal Computers has graciously placed the SignOn 400 files on their FTP site (ftp.cardinal.co.uk/pub/cardinal).
>You can get to it indirectly through their web site (http://www.cardinal.co.uk). Browse the
>SIGON400.TXT file at the FTP site for more information.

>Regards, Dan Bernardez

From someone who I rate 6 (1-10) on products' review impartialness, says
it's very easy to mess up with Signon.  So it's either a mess, or it's
powerfull (like C language) which allows too much leeway for the
inexperience programmer.   I'd like to know what you find out.

-billc

Looking for feedback on SignOn 400

Post by oa.. » Wed, 27 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Bill -

I have not heard back from you since we clarified that you were
referring to SYNON instead of SignOn 400 in this thread? Have you had
a chance to try SignOn 400?

I am still anxious to hear from others who may have tried it ... please

Regards, Dan B.

1. JD Edwards and Aldon CMS/Harmonizer or similar--looking for feedback

I'm looking for feedback from users of JD Edwards and Aldon's
CMS/Harmonizer or similar products.

All I'm looking for is general information: do you like the combination,
how helpful is it and do you recommend the solution?

Also, I have one specific question in regards to JD Edwards and
Harmonizer.  How well does Harmonizer work merging modifications made to
old versions of JD Edwards applications with new releases of the
applications?

Thanks in advance,
Charles Wilt

2. Nescape Mail problems

3. Looking for BCC drive feedback...

4. Maybe Off topic

5. Feedback to Gupta from AS/400 trigger

6. Adding clients programmatically?

7. RPG I/O feedback area for Join Logicals

8. FS: O2 Loaded w/Soft 2700us

9. Requesting Feedback about Products that Convert RPG to Java

10. Any feedback Client Access Express

11. COBOL Open and I-O Feedback Copybooks published.

12. JBA System 21 feedback?