US-NC AS/400 PROGRAMMERS

Post by Robin D. Bag » Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:00:00

RDB Recruiting is a placement firm specializing in IS professionals.
We currently have two immediate, permanent openings for programmers
with 4+ years of experience in AS/400, RPG in a manufacturing
environment.  Experience with BPCS, Asset and case tools a plus.
Candidate must have a permanent right to work in the U.S.

Location:  C*te, NC

Degree:  Bachelors preferred - will consider on the job experience

Drug test:  Yes

Salary:  Up to 67K

Relocation:  Open

Travel:  Very limited

1. US/NC - Raleigh - ADI - Maintenance Programmers - AS/400 - RPG

Alpha Data, is an Atlanta based full service Microsoft Solutions
Provider with global business partners.

Presently we are looking for qualified individuals for the following
disciplines:

Position: Maintenance Programmers
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: Contract to perm

Skills Required
RPG, AS/400, Jr. Sr.

3 positions are available.

(PR51)
For additional job listings go to http://www.alpha-data.com/jobs.html

Alpha Data provides exceptional compensation, benefits, and continuing
education focused on the technology you need to be successful and stay
on top.
To join our team of professionals, send your resume to:

Fax: (770) 729-7315
Phone: (800) 477-4540
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
Address: Alpha Data, Inc.
3200 Pointe Pkwy Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
web: http://www.alpha-data.com

2. why does remote disk, once mounted, not show up on my Recently Used Servers list??

3. US-NC SR LEVEL AS/400 PROGRAMMERS

4. OS Interleaved Display

5. US-NC-Charlotte-Programmers

6. CREATE VIEW (dynamically)

7. AS/400 programmers wanted in CA, and NC

8. change "blend" category while analyzing portfolio

9. COBOL/400 programmers needed in Charlotte, NC Metro Area!!

10. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS

11. Job Opening: AS400 Programmers/Analysts/Administrators-NC, SC

12. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS

13. US-NC-RTP (5) Contract AS/400 positions