where is my src member ....

Post by fenj » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:11:09

Hi :
     My OS  is V5R1.  After  CRTBNDRPG  my source member (RPGLE),  I found,
dspobjd ,  my SRC LIB, SRC FILE  and  SRC MEMBER are all of  " *blank" .
Could someone tell me how to solve it ?

* normally,  it is no problem after  compiling  OPM RPG .  And I can found

Post by Dr. Ugo Gagliardell » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:47:23

> Hi :
>      My OS  is V5R1.  After  CRTBNDRPG  my source member (RPGLE),  I found,
> dspobjd ,  my SRC LIB, SRC FILE  and  SRC MEMBER are all of  " *blank" .
> Could someone tell me how to solve it ?

> * normally,  it is no problem after  compiling  OPM RPG .  And I can found
> src lib, src file and src member.

CRTBNDRPG does two things: CRTRPGMOD and CRTPGM compile and link functions in one step, so source file is matter of the module then to see it you should DSPPGM DETAIL(*MODULE).

--
Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherA?ejoAlcoolInside
Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome