Cognos Impromptu Problem

Post by Group I » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:53:27

We have a Cognos Impromptu issue that leaves .CSV files with double
quotes around each record.  Every time a file is created like this we
have to manually remove the double quotes.  Has anyone else ran into
this problem and found a fix?  We are using impromptu version
7.0.554.14.

1. Cognos Impromptu Connection to AS400

Hello,

I am using an ODBC driver to connect Impromptu to my AS400
datawarehouse.  If I try to connect to multiple tables it is extremely
slow.  Does anyone know of any other drivers I could use to connect to
the 400?

Thanks,
Aaron

2. AOL Undeliverable!!

3. Cognos Impromptu and AS/400 System Name

4. Ustation variable

5. Showcase Vista Strategy vs Cognos Impromptu

6. FS: HP-11C Scientific Calculator & Modules for HP-41

7. Impromptu and Journaling

8. can't open in box

9. Impromptu and AS400

10. A plea for help - Cognos and AS/400

11. Cognos and Express v4r5 ODBC to v5r1 system

12. Powerhouse from Cognos on AS400