Performance Monitor - QSYSWRK

Post by Emmanu » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:12:55

Hell there,

We recently upgraded our AS/400 system from V4R3M0 to
V4R5M0. The performance was excellent.

Yesterday after an IPL, we have noticed two jobs
namely QYPSPFRCOL and QYPSSRV under subsystem QSYSWRK
consuming about 88% of CPU time.
(Either one job is active at a time)

Can anyone encounter a similar problem ?
How could this can be resolved ???

Thanks in Advance.

Performance Monitor - QSYSWRK

Post by jack4.. » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 06:20:09

QYPSSRV is the Managment Central Server Job
QYPSPFRCOL, sounds like performace collection job, there are many ways
to submit this.

> Hell there,

> We recently upgraded our AS/400 system from V4R3M0 to
> V4R5M0. The performance was excellent.

> Yesterday after an IPL, we have noticed two jobs
> namely QYPSPFRCOL and QYPSSRV under subsystem QSYSWRK
> consuming about 88% of CPU time.
> (Either one job is active at a time)

> Can anyone encounter a similar problem ?
> How could this can be resolved ???

> Thanks in Advance.

1. performance monitor

Hi,
It's possible blocked automatic performance monitor, I try but
it run and ask almost a day. But i haven't contract with ibm, so
is necessary stop teh connectio.
How is possible.???

thanks

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. FT: Nortel Router for SGI

3. Monitor Performance

4. memory wanted for 765

5. PERFORMANCE MONITOR

6. Adding memory to a Sparc 2

7. SQL0107 Errors with Reports from the SQL Performance Monitor (Operations Navigator)

8. TrueType format description

9. Performance Monitor

10. sql performance monitor

11. Performance Monitor question??

12. Collection Services vs. Performance Monitor