dtaq address

Post by roma.. » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:15:35

is there a way in an rpg program to get the address of a dtaq? thanx
for the help
bob

dtaq address

Post by Nj?l Fisketj? » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:35:36

>is there a way in an rpg program to get the address of a dtaq? thanx
>for the help

What do you mean by address? A system pointer? In that case, use the
Resolve System Pointer system built-in ILE function.

--
Nj?l Fisketj?n, FIGU DATA AS

1. E-Mail AS/400 address book problem - no address book shows up

I am sending mail just fine on my AS/400 9404-500 V3R7 but I can't get the
address book to show up.  Any thoughts?

I'm using Outlook with the Internet mail service installed as a client.  I also
tried the windows messaging client that comes with Win95 and Lotus Mail that
came with V3R7 but they all work the same.  Deliver mail fine, just no address
book.  I can send if I type the address like I entered it in the directory on
the AS/400.

Please help.  Want to get rid of my MSMail 3.5 servers and use the computers
for bigger and better things.

Frank Cavin

2. WANTED: Georgian font

3. Converting local location address to line address

4. Toshiba 325CDS Laptop and PCMCIA

5. DTAQ

6. CosmosWorks restraint problem

7. Wierd dtaq entries..please help

8. Dtaq with TCP/IP

9. DTAQ's

10. DTAQ feature in old PCSupport/400 and Client Access

11. Retrieving data from dtaq (attatched to outq)

12. DDM Dtaq - Help !!! - PRESSING -