How to backup ROBOT/SAVE

Post by Victor Zha » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:26:09

Hello all,
Our envirnment is OS/400 V4.3,using ROBOT/SAVE V5.0,and would like to
know what is the proper procedure to backup/restore all ROBOT/SAVE
system libraries,for example:RBTSYSLIB,RBSPGMLIB,RBSDTALIB,RBSPCBLIB.
After reading ROBOT/SAVE User's guide, I know that library RBSDTALIB
is saved automatically onto the last tape after a regular save is
completed,but how about other ROBOT/SAVE libraries,and how to restore
them when disaster happens?
I am  new to ROBOT/SAVE,so please explain as clearly as possible.

Thanks in advacne
Victor

1. Robot Save DUPVOLSET

I am looking for a former DMS user or anyone who has had to duplicate a
volset ( multiple labels in a rotation set in a silo)

Robot systems has nothing to match the DMS dupvolset, has anyone
scripted out a cl or rexx routine to accomplish this task.

IBM save tools has a copytape or duptap command but I must extract the
labels used then mout the from tape mount the to tape and run the
command, even with cl and rexx there are over 75-150 tales that we have
to do daily...

Any suggestions?

2. CLIPS Training Announcement

3. Help/Systems Robot/SAVE

4. winuae, picasso96, can't select screenmode

5. Opinions on Robot Save?

6. Modem configuration problem

7. BRMS and Robot/Save - Used both?

8. Correction...it's Printmaster, Not Printshop

9. copy Entire System Save backup tape

10. E-Mail Alert On Backup Save Operation Messages

11. Is there SW that can read VMS Backup save sets for OS/400 V3R2?

12. SW to read VMS Backup Save Sets on AS/400?

13. Save while active Parm on save commands.