RPG Info

Post by Joff » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know where I can get hold of any RPG/400 examples or where there are
any online manuals???

Ta.

RPG Info

Post by Stephen J. Senator » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Try http://as400bks.rochester.ibm.com
AS/400 On-line Book.

Regards,

Steve Senatori

--
To reply, just remove the word "NOJUNK" from my reply-to e-mail address.  This
is to avoid receiving unsolicited e-mail.  Thank you.

RPG Info

Post by Mark Ree » Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:00:00

the RPG users guide will teach you something (probably *though). You
need to learn from a true professional.

Mark

Quote:>Anyone know where I can get hold of any RPG/400 examples or where there are
>any online manuals???

>Ta.

1. HELP! NEED RPG INFO!

I am a novice programmer who has been hired by a local software firm
as an entry level RPG programmer. They have told me they will train
me, but I wish to gather as much info on the language as possible.
Could you please tell me as much about the language as possible and
possibly point me toward some Net references that can also help me.
The only things I find assume the person already knows something about
RPG. All I know is RPG was once mainly used as a report generating
language. Thats the extent of my knowledge..

And I need to know maore. Please help me out ASAP.

Thanks.

Rob Bernavich

2. Question

3. RPG on pc info - free - maybe ??

4. robot building

5. Info about teaching institute -RPG

6. V.34 Ratified last Thursday!

7. Info on RPG/400

8. using postscript fonts in MikTeX

9. Get Host info using gethostbyname API (RPG-IV)

10. ILE RPG, RPG IV vs RPG 400 - Advantages Disadvantages

11. ideassociates 5250 emulation info

12. Need AS/400 Info

13. IBM 5363 I info? <HELP>