IBM CA & MAPICS XA2

Post by OPData5 » Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:00:00

We are running OS400 3.7 and IBM Client Access.  All was fine with data
transfer between MAPICS XA1 and IBM CA but now that we have gone to MAPICS XA2
the file transfer results in garbeled fields. Numeric fields appear to
translate correctly but alpha-numeric characters are not transferring properly.
 The query runs fine on screen and to printer but not to file.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

1. CA & dos & IBM PCI adapter

hello,

We have the new IBM PCI Tokenring adapter
It works well under Win'95
Under DOS with the IBM Lanclient I can work with a 3.12 server
I can also get a AS400 connection with PCS/CA
but when I use shared folders  the PC hangs
when i use a AS400 connection and 3.12 at the same time
and i go back from F: to  C:  ( C: +enter ) the PC reboots.
Who knows the problem and solution

Arie van Vinken

2. Getting more than 32K from a Rich Text field?

3. MAPICS & YR2k Mid West & Va

4. Oce 50" Full Color Scanners

5. AS/400 MAPICS Users: INsyt - Pathless Inquiry for MAPICS

6. Objective-C and DEC alpha???

7. TCP/IP & CA & W95 & Explorer 3.0

8. 30 keyboards on USB?

9. CA 5250 Printer Emualtion & IBM 6400 Printer Problems.

10. CA/400 WIN3.1 & IBM TCP/IP for DOS (Ethernet)

11. CA/400 '95 & BOS 5250 card OR IBM 5250 card

12. Client Access & Notes using IBM TCP/IP client for Win 3.1x from CA v4

13. ibm bus partner needs mapics consultant-S36