PERFORMANCE MONITOR

Post by Dan Queene » Sat, 20 May 2000 04:00:00

We just went to v4r4 and in the process the performance monitor is not
running.  Our job log tells us PM/400 requires the performance monitor to be
running.  We can start it, but we are not sure about selecting the correct
parms when starting.
Any help would be appreciated.

dan

PERFORMANCE MONITOR

Post by Tim Strang » Sat, 20 May 2000 04:00:00

Just call your CE and have them walk you through it.  You might need to
dnload some PTFs'.

>We just went to v4r4 and in the process the performance monitor is not
>running.  Our job log tells us PM/400 requires the performance monitor to
be
>running.  We can start it, but we are not sure about selecting the correct
>parms when starting.
>Any help would be appreciated.

>dan

1. performance monitor

Hi,
It's possible blocked automatic performance monitor, I try but
it run and ask almost a day. But i haven't contract with ibm, so
is necessary stop teh connectio.
How is possible.???

thanks

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. PC Exchange/ZIP disk problems

3. SQL0107 Errors with Reports from the SQL Performance Monitor (Operations Navigator)

4. case-fold-search

5. Performance Monitor - QSYSWRK

6. Trigger Problems

7. Performance Monitor

8. Canon Intel Box Surprise at EXPO?

9. sql performance monitor

10. Performance Monitor question??

11. Collection Services vs. Performance Monitor

12. Is Your Performance Monitor On?