US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS

Post by Robin D. Bag » Wed, 10 Jul 1996 04:00:00

RDB RECRUITING is a placement firm specializing in IS professionals.
We currently have an opportunity for a full time P/A position in
C*te, NC.  This position requires the following:

AS/400 & peripherals experience (2-5 yrs)
RPG programming experience (2-5 yrs)
Core JD Edwards experience (2 yrs). Cleint is a beta site for client
server products
Working knowledge of PCs and applications
Team player
Analytical thinker/problem-solver
Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Some relocation assistance will be provided.  Client also provides
excellent benefits and compensation.  If interested, please contact

1. US-CHARLOTTE-NC-AS/400-RPG-JD EDWARDS

RDB RECRUITING is a placement firm specializing in IS professionals.
We currently have an opportunity for a fill time P/A position in
Charlotte, NC.  This position requires the following:

AS/400 & peripherals experience (2-5 yrs)
RPG programming experience (2-5 yrs)
Core JD Edwards experience (2 yrs) - beta site for client server
Working knowledge of PCs and applications

Some relocation assistance will be provided.  Client also provides
excellent benefits and compensation.  If interested, please contact

2. star laser printer

3. Shared Library Linking

4. US-NC-CHARLOTTE-AS/400, RPG, JD EDWARDS

5. Multilingual question

6. US-NC-Charlotte-AS400/RPG Programmer

7. Say Hi to EMBOT!

8. US/NC - Charlotte - ADI - Programmer/Analyst - AS/400

9. US-NC-Charlotte-AS400 Senior Analyst

10. US-NC-Charlotte- Software Engineer III