Can Someone Recommned good RPG/AS400 Courses in South Fla?

Can Someone Recommned good RPG/AS400 Courses in South Fla?

Post by Percy A. Labra » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi, I have a friend who is an IT pro and wants to learn AS/400 + RPG.
Can anyone recommend a good  College/University in South Fla,
preferably Broward County.  He does not currently have access to a
machine,  Your help shall be appreciated.

Percy A. Labrada

Post by Richard Knechte » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> Hi, I have a friend who is an IT pro and wants to learn AS/400 + RPG.
> Can anyone recommend a good  College/University in South Fla,
> preferably Broward County.  He does not currently have access to a
> machine,  Your help shall be appreciated.

> Percy A. Labrada

Check out:

http://www.broward.cc.fl.us/bcc/ied/as400.html

This is the Broward County community college As/400 program.

--

Richard Knechtel
email(richard dot knechtel at centrobe dot com)

       The contents of this message express only MY opinion.
       my employer, Centrobe.  All responsibility for the statements
       made in this posting resides solely and completely with the
       ME.
       I Ex-Spaminate spammers!
       See US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C)
       and Sec.227(b)(3)(C).

Can Someone Recommned good RPG/AS400 Courses in South Fla?

Post by Richard Knechte » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> Hi, I have a friend who is an IT pro and wants to learn AS/400 + RPG.
> Can anyone recommend a good  College/University in South Fla,
> preferably Broward County.  He does not currently have access to a
> machine,  Your help shall be appreciated.

> Percy A. Labrada

Check out:

http://www.broward.cc.fl.us/bcc/ied/as400.html

This is the Broward County community college As/400 program.

--

Richard Knechtel
email(richard dot knechtel at centrobe dot com)
Centrobe
(Systems Engineer/System Administrator)
(Aspiring AS/400 GURU)
(Aspiring Linux GURU)
(Aspiring Visual Basic Programmer)

       The contents of this message express only MY opinion.
       my employer, Centrobe.  All responsibility for the statements
       made in this posting resides solely and completely with the
       ME.
       I Ex-Spaminate spammers!
       See US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C)
       and Sec.227(b)(3)(C).

Can Someone Recommned good RPG/AS400 Courses in South Fla?

Post by Richard Knechte » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> Hi, I have a friend who is an IT pro and wants to learn AS/400 + RPG.
> Can anyone recommend a good  College/University in South Fla,
> preferably Broward County.  He does not currently have access to a
> machine,  Your help shall be appreciated.

> Percy A. Labrada

Check out:

http://www.broward.cc.fl.us/bcc/ied/as400.html

This is the Broward County community college As/400 program.

--

Richard Knechtel
email(richard dot knechtel at centrobe dot com)
Centrobe
(Systems Engineer/System Administrator)
(Aspiring AS/400 GURU)
(Aspiring Linux GURU)
(Aspiring Visual Basic Programmer)

       The contents of this message express only MY opinion.
       my employer, Centrobe.  All responsibility for the statements
       made in this posting resides solely and completely with the
       ME.
       I Ex-Spaminate spammers!
       See US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C)
       and Sec.227(b)(3)(C).

Can Someone Recommned good RPG/AS400 Courses in South Fla?

Post by Percy A. Labra » Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Thanks Richard

>> Hi, I have a friend who is an IT pro and wants to learn AS/400 + RPG.
>> Can anyone recommend a good  College/University in South Fla,
>> preferably Broward County.  He does not currently have access to a
>> machine,  Your help shall be appreciated.

>> Percy A. Labrada

>Check out:

>http://www.broward.cc.fl.us/bcc/ied/as400.html

>This is the Broward County community college As/400 program.

>--

>Richard Knechtel
>email(richard dot knechtel at centrobe dot com)
>Centrobe
>(Systems Engineer/System Administrator)
>(Aspiring AS/400 GURU)
>(Aspiring Linux GURU)
>(Aspiring Visual Basic Programmer)

>       The contents of this message express only MY opinion.
>       This message does not necessarily reflect the policy or views of
>       my employer, Centrobe.  All responsibility for the statements
>       made in this posting resides solely and completely with the
>       ME.
>       I Ex-Spaminate spammers!
>       See US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C)
>       and Sec.227(b)(3)(C).

Percy A. Labrada

Can Someone Recommned good RPG/AS400 Courses in South Fla?

Post by MrNatu » Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Uhhh I don't think soooo.
This is a crash course they're offering. It's either 6 or 12 weeks
(depending on if you go into the extended course), 4 hrs. per week,
you get to do some things but more often than not the instructor has
already written the code for you and all you get to do is print it out
and play with it. Trust me, I went there this past April & May. Gave
it up after the 6 weeks. Spent $270 to have the instructor do the work
for me, instead of teaching me!!

Bill

spit out: