Monitor Performance

Post by Ricki » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:17:28

I would like to monitor the performance of my AS/400 620 machine about the
CPU, memory, disk utilization.  Is there any tools that I can use? Either
AS/400 system tools or third party program. Please advise!  Thank you!

Monitor Performance

Post by <jb> » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:53:23

wrkactjob & wrkdsksts look like quick tools to start with. Its not really my
area have you specific values you need to measure ?
Jonathan

Quote:> I would like to monitor the performance of my AS/400 620 machine about the
> CPU, memory, disk utilization.  Is there any tools that I can use? Either
> AS/400 system tools or third party program. Please advise!  Thank you!

Monitor Performance

Post by Walt Clinc » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:25:53

Hi Rickie,

Use Management Central.  It can monitor on a minute-by-minute basis CPU
Performance (both total and interactive), faulting rates for memory, disk
arm utilization, ...

If you need assistance with it reply to me and I'll help you configure your
AS/400 and Operations Navigator.

This is billable at $75/hour but you'll have exactly what you want.
Shouldn't take more than an hour.

--
Walter D Clinch
iSeriesTechNet.com, LLC

(406)544-1418

AOL IM: Walter D Clinch

Quote:> I would like to monitor the performance of my AS/400 620 machine about the
> CPU, memory, disk utilization.  Is there any tools that I can use? Either
> AS/400 system tools or third party program. Please advise!  Thank you!

1. performance monitor

Hi,
It's possible blocked automatic performance monitor, I try but
it run and ask almost a day. But i haven't contract with ibm, so
is necessary stop teh connectio.
How is possible.???

thanks

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. What is the CAT and AWG?

3. PERFORMANCE MONITOR

4. Vertical Retrace bug?

5. SQL0107 Errors with Reports from the SQL Performance Monitor (Operations Navigator)

6. Grand Junction Fastswitch 10/100 ag

7. Performance Monitor - QSYSWRK

8. TCP/IP connection fails after few minutes- Please help!

9. Performance Monitor

10. sql performance monitor

11. Performance Monitor question??

12. Collection Services vs. Performance Monitor