performance monitor

Post by stef » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
It's possible blocked automatic performance monitor, I try but
it run and ask almost a day. But i haven't contract with ibm, so
is necessary stop teh connectio.
How is possible.???

thanks

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

1. PERFORMANCE MONITOR

We just went to v4r4 and in the process the performance monitor is not
running.  Our job log tells us PM/400 requires the performance monitor to be
running.  We can start it, but we are not sure about selecting the correct
parms when starting.
Any help would be appreciated.

dan

2. landscape slides

3. SQL0107 Errors with Reports from the SQL Performance Monitor (Operations Navigator)

4. Compute new Variables and Groups ...

5. Performance Monitor - QSYSWRK

6. Using pine from Unix command line

7. Performance Monitor

8. Book publishing

9. sql performance monitor

10. Performance Monitor question??

11. Collection Services vs. Performance Monitor

12. Is Your Performance Monitor On?