OPINIONS? SNA server 3 versus SNA server 4?

OPINIONS? SNA server 3 versus SNA server 4?

I have the option of upgrading. Is it worth it? Any experiences?

Post by Cameron J Hal » Mon, 20 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> I have the option of upgrading. Is it worth it? Any experiences?

Don't bother .  Go straight to the AS/400 via TCP/IP.

1. Client Access (95/NT), Hydra (MS Terminal Server) and MS SNA Server.

I am trying to get Client Access (95/NT) v3r1m2 to work running on Hydra (MS
Terminal Server) connecting via MS SNA Server.

Multiple connection from seperate PC's going through the SNA server to the
AS/400 work fine. However, I am having problems connecting multiple Hydra
sessions. One session will work OK, but subsequent sessions  won't and
report that the license server is unavailable.

I did not have any specific instructions on how to set CA up correctly nor
could I find any. If anybody knows of instrtuctions or has set anything
similar up on Hydra or WinFrame could you please reply.

Regards,

Steve

2. Number of Rows and Columns used on an Excel spreadsheet (was: RE: Importing Excel Using DDE Problem #3 - SOLVED)

3. SNA Server multiple logon problems

4. Buy my DOOM ver1.2

5. Need help - SNA server + Twinax 5250 card appears to hang

6. Outlook Personal Folders Backup add-in cripples ActiveSync

7. AS/400 to SNA Server connection

8. Level III VoIP Support

9. MS SNA Server Twinax to S/36

10. Microsoft OLE/DB Provider in SNA Server

11. AS/400 -- NT SNA Server -> (NTWS, Win95, Win3.x) applications development

12. Advanced System/36 Model 436 with SNA server SDLC-attached.

13. SNA Server - AS/400 device names