Hope all is well?

Post by SGT LARRY KINGSTO » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:37:24

Hello Friend,
I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My names are Sgt Larry Kingston of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Ba'qubah in Iraq; we have about $10 Million that we want to move out of the country.

This money was found in boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the base. My partner and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal. The most important thing is; "Can We Trust you"? Once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely. Also you can view this Link for proper verification http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details.

But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation.We have kept this money for so long but right now President Obama said he is pulling us out from Iraq so I must have this cash out immediately.
Regards,
Sgt Larry Kingston.