MySQL/MyODBC and IMail

Post by A. Clause » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 07:08:04

Has anyone had any experience using Mysql via MyODBC with Ipswitch's IMail mail server?

1. imail and mysql

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C0D48C.98E30A60

I'm trying to get ipswitch imail running on a Win2k machine look towards =
a linux machine running mysql.  imail's normal communication method is =
through ODBC to either Access or MSSQL db.  I downloading and installed =
myodbc put the dsn configuration box just keeps coming up.  myodbc is =
configured for our SQL server, but it just keeps popping that window up =
(I'm guessing its not able to connect to the server for some reason).

Anyone have experience at this?  I saw several posts on other website of =
people using Imail and mysql together, but they are just success stories =
with no real information I can use to help me fix my problem

Robert Staph, W3RCS
The Center for Advanced Technologies

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C0D48C.98E30A60--

2. games programming

3. Any One Know IMail-MySQL

4. NEWBIE GAME PROGRAMMING SITE

5. AND on a many to many table, with arbitrary ANDs

6. Win2000 and Solaris

7. ODBC connection to IMAIL on W2K

8. Locking Concept in Oracle 8

9. PB8/MYSQL - myodbc ver 3.51.06 downloaded frm mysql.com

10. Problem with MyODBC 3.51 over MyODBC 2.5

11. MyODBC Guru's Having MyODBC Woes

12. crashing issue with MySQL, MyODBC, Coldfusion

13. Cannot connect with MYODBC when using MYSQL german1 char set