Greetings From Monica Edmond

Post by monica.edmon.. » Thu, 05 Apr 2012 12:11:41

Dearest Beloved,

Please excuse me if I have infringed into your privacy. This may be
strange, but I have no option than to cry out. Having gone through
your profile I think I am convince you are the right fellow to confide
this to. I am Miss Monica Edmond and am contacting you because I need help in the
 management of $8.5 Million Dollars in a Bank here in Accra Ghana which my
Father was supposed to use for exportation of Cocoa and * before he
 was assassinated with my mum by gun point last year.

Now I try to see how I can make claim of the fund from the Bank because
my Father?s wicked family members who killed him wants to take the money
 from me I overheard them planing to claim the money, they said I am
still a small girl so they even try to deceive me to sign some document
which I don't know by using my Father?s lawyer but I refuse because I
have the original document given to me at the Hospital as the only child
 before my Father finally gave up.

Please I was advised by the Bank Director who knows about these original
 document to look for a trusted person or guardian that will help me
make claim of these fund to his or her account. The Bank director said I
 am 19years old so I cannot handle such huge amount of money couple with
 the fast that they are after me and the fund. I
 have plans to do invest this in your
country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason
for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicating
your interest. I have mapped out 70% for myself, 30% for your cordial
assistance in this transaction. If you are sincere and know you will assist get back to me with your

Your full name..........................
Your age................................
Marital statuses........................
your cell phone
 number..................
your fax number.........................

your country............................
your occupation.........................

Thanks

Miss Monica Edmond

1. Greetings All

If you've got 157 errors it probably won't be to hard to track down.  What
are the 1st couple of errors?  You probably don't have your environment set
correctly.

Pat...

SW Florida's 1st ISP

Studio.NET 2003.  Does anyone out there have or could point me to a zip of
the source that could easily be compiled for this purpose.  The VC++6 one
gave me 157 errors, which would be a bear to track down.

2. num2str

3. Test greeting & question

4. conflict with money2002 and IE6

5. SEASONS GREETINGS FROM CAROLINE

6. Modem use and Playing Protracker mods

7. Greetings and a question.

8. XPath Question: Wildcard Node Selection

9. Greetings to you

10. Hi, an old friend has sent you a greeting card!

11. Subject: ~~//~~ Greetings from sunny Queensland, Australia ~~//~~ ~~//~~ Adv

12. GREETINGS FROM BARRISTER SMITH

13. You have recived a greeting card from a friend!