insert html into database

Post by Stev » Sat, 20 May 2006 05:56:00

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C67A93.78520460

Hi everyone...

how do I enter html code into my database???

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C67A93.78520460--

insert html into database

Post by Frederic Belleud » Sat, 20 May 2006 06:02:33

------=_Part_14495_31635048.1147986119364

Hi steve, you just have to double quotes your insert!

Quote:

> Hi everyone...

> how do I enter html code into my database???

------=_Part_14495_31635048.1147986119364--

insert html into database

Post by Paul DuBo » Sat, 20 May 2006 06:17:11

Quote:>Hi everyone...

>how do I enter html code into my database???

Like any other string.

--
Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

1. Insert database results does not work if memo field contains html

 Hello group,
I am trying to make an asp-page which shows an outline for an
contribution to a conference. The data comes from an database and
renders correctly, except for the memo field with the outline text.
The memo field contains some html-code for formatting, but the < and >
are all turned into &ft; and &gt; as can be seen on:

http://www.bite2001.nl/test/content/programme/contribution.asp?ID=2

the asp-code can be seen on
http://www.bite2001.nl/test/contributions.txt

(unfortunately you'll still have to click view-source in IE, since it
doesn't seem to realise that txt means txt and not html)

Does anybody know a solution?

Marc Dankers
http://www.bite2001.nl

2. IEEE section headings

3. Insert a HTML file in a page through database

4. Dynamic Drivers

5. HTML Form -> Access 97 Database -> HTML formatted report or page

6. disconnecting modem

7. Inserting data from a HTML form

8. from ETAI-DRU Newsletter: new books of interest to fuzzy community

9. Unable to Retrieve HTML Form Values(test1.html) from a PHP Page(test1.php)

10. Insert in Database Column (Varchar) Formatted Data Through Insert Statement.

11. can't link from graphics database (w/ html templates) to another information database

12. Radius Users Database admin from HTML/JAva code!

13. Direct linking to database from HTML/ASP