tab in mysqlshell

Post by Jesper Bunc » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:19:08

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C09511.686CB030

Hey

I just upgraded to mysql 3.23.32 but now i can't use the tab in the =
mysqlshell (like in you do in various unix shells to get a list of valid =
names, etc.). How do I enable it in again ?

// Jesper

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C09511.686CB030--

1. database tab - advanced tab

Client = R6
Server 5.11
Windows 2000 sp3

When I click on my advanced tab to change the undelete time, I see no
information?  Why and how do I see this information?  All other tabs show
information fine.  I have manager access to DB.  I have replaced my design,
but still nothing.

Any help out there?

2. large # of thumbnails

3. Can AutoCad or add-ins automatically render a flowchart from a database?

4. Right Page Margin

5. Database add-ins for MS Excel?

6. server url - unable to change

7. Returning identity after sending information ins database

8. xml and asp

9. MS-WORD 6.0 WLL & ODBC DLL Add-Ins

10. Dual-upcase-char tablenames break the tab-autocompleter.

11. Windows XP - Not showing up in drivers tab?

12. mysqldump --tab