Urgent Reply

Post by Prince Sh » Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:51:15

I am Prince Shah from Nepal.
I have plans of investing abroad in the following sectors:
oil/Gas,banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication
Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good
profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business
in your country; Please write me for possible business co-operation.
More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is
capable of generating above huge annual return on investment (AROI) JV
partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

Regards
Prince Shah.

1. Urgent Reply Needed

Mr R Von Heinz
Sparda Bank,
Nigerian.
Your response to my barrister Mr John Kelly Esq  at

Sir;
PRIVATE AND URGENT.
I am contacting you on business transfer of a huge sum of money from a
deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am sure that you are
experienced in handling this sums. We decided to contact you due to the urgency of this
transaction.
PROPOSITION;
We discovered an abandoned sum of US$29,500,000.00 (Twenty-Nine Million
Five Hundred United States dollars) in an account that belongs to one
of our foreign customers who paid in these funds into our bank as
depository for an investment program she was involved. She was at our bank
five(5) months ago at the begining of this investment program, but unfortunately she died.
The details of the investment program states that she and she only is
in control of the funds and it was invested out of her corporate estate.
Her family records are not stated in our bank records and in her
investment program contracts. Thus her family are not aware, incidentally she
is a widow The rules in our bank here in Switzerland puts the money under current
Bank Assets as soon as they do not get communication from the accounts
owner within a stipulated period agreed during the clients accounts opening. In the case
of this customer, she is meant to send banking instructions every three mnoths.
She died  months ago and I got to know from my sources, and her obituary has also stated in the link
below: http://www.herald-journal.com/obits/2004/barnes0104.html

She has been buried and I know no one knows about these funds. Since her death, none of her next-of-kin
or relations has come forward to lay claims for this money as the heir. We cannot release the fund from her account unless
someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek your permission to have you stand as a
next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the funds (US$29,500,000.00) to
be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. It may interest you to know that we have secured from
the probate an ORDER OF MADAMUS to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing the below to my

1. Beneficiary name and address
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers
These requirements will enable us file letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in
your favour before the transfer can be made. We look forward to your suggestions and sharing
formula. Your share stays while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes. If this proposal is acceptable by you, we
expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you.
I await your urgent mail.
Regards,
Mr. Von Heinz.

http://www.hotbrev.com - E-postadresser med attityd

2. when enable per-packet load balance at two link, Why ping loss ?

3. Very urgent reply Please

4. Best software

5. urgent reply expected!

6. Need Corsenza Font

7. URGENT REPLY NEEDED

8. ppp FAQ

9. Please Your Urgent Reply is Needed.

10. URGENT(PLEASE REPLY)

11. Urgent: Prepared Statements C API hangup the Server - Help Urgent....

12. No Reply from your side!! Waiting for your reply!!!