Welcome to the kjfby group

Post by kjfby Moderat » Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:39:30

Hello,

I've added you to my kjfby group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
o41h6b4tudw

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the kjfby group
  or by sending an email to:

Regards,

Moderator, kjfby

Report abuse:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

1. Welcome to the deeir group

Hello,

I've added you to my deeir group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
p5y756vm3fx68

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the deeir group
  or by sending an email to:

Regards,

Moderator, deeir

Report abuse: