Hi !

Post by Anne » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 02:03:48

BUSINESS OFFER:

Sir/Madam;

I have a lucrative business proposal for your review. I believe we could mutually benefit from this scenario. Please contact me for more details.

Best regards,
Anne Mitchener.

1. Database HI ideas

(This posting is also being submitted to MacTech magazine "letters to the
editor" and in the Mac Developers CompuServe forum, if you're looking for