Win binary distribution

Post by Scott Nichol » Sat, 31 May 2003 10:37:20

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3262A.60D130B0

Hello,

I ask this question once before, but it might have been confusing. Does
anyone know what options the binary distribution of the myODBC driver is
compiled with? This is the version that can be downloaded from the mySQL
web site.

Thanks,

Scott

Post by Scott Nichol » Sat, 31 May 2003 10:37:46

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3262A.60D130B0

Hello,

I ask this question once before, but it might have been confusing. Does
anyone know what options the binary distribution of the myODBC driver is
compiled with? This is the version that can be downloaded from the mySQL
web site.

Thanks,

Scott

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3262A.60D130B0--

1. Win binary distribution

Download the windows source version from www.mysql.com for the latest
Connector/ODBC (3.51.06) and look for Makefile and Makefile_debug which
are 'nmake' compatible.

So, Windows binaries out there are all built using the same Makefiles
without any extra settings.

Hope this helps you..

Thanks

--
Regards, Venu
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com

 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__  MySQL AB, Developer
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/  Palo Alto, CA-94306, USA
       <___/  www.mysql.com

2. Wanted: Phonetic Dictionary

3. Installing Mysql binary distribution

5. binary distribution mysql.server hassles (minor)

6. New 3D Graphics Engine Kit

7. Installing binary distributions in non- standard locations.

8. Oxford Font

9. Binary distribution on FreeBSD4.0

10. where is the chinese (big5) version, windows binary distribution

11. AIX binary distribution bug

12. where is the chinese (big5) version, windows binary distribution

13. Binary distribution with BDB and InnoBase?