imail and mysql

Post by Robert Stap » Sun, 06 May 2001 00:47:24

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C0D48C.98E30A60

I'm trying to get ipswitch imail running on a Win2k machine look towards =
a linux machine running mysql.  imail's normal communication method is =
through ODBC to either Access or MSSQL db.  I downloading and installed =
myodbc put the dsn configuration box just keeps coming up.  myodbc is =
configured for our SQL server, but it just keeps popping that window up =
(I'm guessing its not able to connect to the server for some reason).

Anyone have experience at this?  I saw several posts on other website of =
people using Imail and mysql together, but they are just success stories =
with no real information I can use to help me fix my problem

Robert Staph, W3RCS
The Center for Advanced Technologies

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C0D48C.98E30A60--

1. Any One Know IMail-MySQL

I am attempting to use MySQL as the authentication database for I-Mail
on W2K and have been hamstrung by permission errors and/or the
inability of IMail to see the MySQL data. Is there anyone who has done
this successfully that could help with this issue? I have another
I-Mail box doing this with MS-SQL and it was drop dead simple. Have
read the documentation and anything else I can get my hands on and I
am at an impasse. Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Randy

2. About REX password

3. MySQL/MyODBC and IMail

4. Nero 5 bug reproducible ?

5. AND on a many to many table, with arbitrary ANDs

6. Need advice on buying a laser printer

7. ODBC connection to IMAIL on W2K

8. Help me with Beast II, please!!!

9. mysql and credit cards (from: mysql@lists.mysql.com)

10. confirm subscribe to mysql@lists.mysql.com

11. exporting from a local MySQL to remote ISP/MySQL

12. Upgrading from MySQL to MySQL max on a production server