Error 2013 during query

Post by W. Baue » Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:51:26

Dear all

When I run a query on a table with about 22 Mio records and three columns of
type bigint, I get a Error 2013  Lost connection to MySQL server during
query. If I use limit x it works fine as long x<70.

Is there anything I can do to circumvent this error?

Thanks, W. Bauer

--
NEU FR ALLE - GMX MediaCenter - fr Fotos, Musik, Dateien...
Fotoalbum, File Sharing, MMS, Multimedia-Gru?, GMX FotoService

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse fr Mail, Message, More! +++

1. Error 2013 during query

Check the connection timeout parameter. Increase it if it's  low and try..

Dear all

When I run a query on a table with about 22 Mio records and three columns =
of
type bigint, I get a Error 2013  Lost connection to MySQL server during
query. If I use limit x it works fine as long x<70.

Is there anything I can do to circumvent this error?

Thanks, W. Bauer

--=20
NEU F=DCR ALLE - GMX MediaCenter - f=FCr Fotos, Musik, Dateien...
Fotoalbum, File Sharing, MMS, Multimedia-Gru=DF, GMX FotoService

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter http://www.gmx.net=20

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f=FCr Mail, Message, More! +++

--=20
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql=20

2. Adobe Acrobat Java version

3. Error 2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query

4. AOL Locking Up

5. ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

6. Is UDP secure?

7. ERROR 2013 at line 13: Lost connection during query

8. C Language, Network resource searches and uses,

9. ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

10. ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on LOAD LOCAL IN FILE

11. "Error 2013: Lost connection to mysql server during query"

12. ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query