What's the easiest way to export MySQL table structure and data AUTOMATICALLY using MySQL++?]

Post by Murray Cummi » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:51:21

> As subject; I'm using the MySQL C++ API's and compiling under MS VC++ 6?

> I want to accept a table name at runtime, and then export both the data
> and data structure to a file which is compatible with MS Access; which
> the table will eventually be imported into.

> Are their any API's to do this?

This is the mysqlcppapi list. mysqlcppapi is not MySQL++.

I don't know whether either of these APIs can be used to export table data to
files.

Murray Cumming

www.murrayc.com

1. What's the easiest way to export MySQL table structure and data AUTOMATICALLY using MySQL++?

As subject; I'm using the MySQL C++ API's and compiling under MS VC++ 6?

I want to accept a table name at runtime, and then export both the data
and data structure to a file which is compatible with MS Access; which
the table will eventually be imported into.

Are their any API's to do this?

Any ideas

Thanks lots

2. Slow downloads

3. RESOLVED : exporting table structure/data in mysql?

4. MIDI Internet Downloads

5. exporting table structure/data in mysql?

6. AS 3.6

7. Can't open privilege tables: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't exist

8. Logon Script

9. mysql-3.23.56 and RH 7.3 - Table 'mysql.host' doesn't exist

10. mysql-3.23.56 and RH 7.3 - Table 'mysql.host' doesn't ex

11. Secure access to the Data structures and data within MySQL

12. exporting tables from MSAccess'2000 to mySQL

13. database examples using 'structures'