**RE: client side RAD**

Post by Kevin Ga » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:54:02

Charles.

Have you tried Omnis Studio (www.omnis.net). It's a 4GL RAD which
supports Mac Classic, OSX, Windows, Linux and Solaris.
I use the Mac and Windows version nearly everyday and find it an
excellent tool for creating database front-ends (mySQL access is via
ODBC).

which all of the main developers subscribe to.

Let me know if I can be any help.

Kev.

>----------

http://www.star.net.uk

1. client side RAD

[...]

2. WANTED: AMAX

3. running 4.0.15 side-by-side with 4.1alpha

4. FixPak 7 Oddities

5. MySQL 3 and 4 side by side?

6. jazz drive

7. Displaying two tables side by side

8. Ascend P50HX (_possible_) multi-system hack

9. Client-side developing

10. Need client side suggestions

11. backup at client side

12. Client Side Query cache