Dear

Post by Mrs.Liza Won » Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:49:43

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs.Liza Wong the Head of Accounting Audit Department of
Alliance in KL Bank in Malaysia. I have a business proposal you

In my department, I discovered a sum of $8.5 Million
In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased
customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew
from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2006 year,
resulting to his death and his family members.
You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end
accident on the website-link below.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the
relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that until now. I
personally
have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your consent to
present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that
they funds of this account valued at $8.5 Million
can be paid to your account.this transaction will be share 60/40 by both of us.

Provide me the following information, as we have 7 days to run it
through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name:
2. Your: Telephone Number:
3. Your Contact Address:
4. Age:
5.Core Job/ Occupation:
Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,
i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction.

Best regards

Mrs.Liza Wong

1. Dear Customer

--
Dear Customer,

We as sorry for the inconveniences it is sent to us that you are useing your
Email  for scam so that is why we want to check on it and hepl you update it
that is why You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Log in
Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be
suspended  for security reasons.

*Email Username :..............
*Email Password :..............
*Date of Birth :..................
*Country or Territory: ........
*http://:............

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request

refuses to update his/her account after 48 Hours of receiving this warning
will lose his or her account permanently.
Thanks.
Administrator.

Message Sent Using Infoclub Webmail

2. Dat's

3. Dear Beloved In Christ,

4. SpecX New Version! - DirectX Speccy Emulator

5. Dear in Christ

6. WANTED:A600

7. Dear Respectful One

8. Changing the color of row in a datagrid deppending on cell values (syncfusion method)

9. Dear Account Users

10. Dear Valuable Subscriber

11. ADV: Dear Future Millionaire: (very OT in a way)

12. Dear Friend in Christ,

13. Dear Friend,