Important Message From The Webmaster?

Post by Bekkers, Diann » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:39:37

Your web-mail quota has exceeded the set quota which is 2GB. you are currently running on 2.3GB.To re-activate and increase your web-mail quota please verify and update your web-mail Account In order to re-activate and increase your web-mail quota click the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFBRdTJkOG55SmpK...

Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your web-mail account.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience

Admin/ Web-master/ Local host

________________________________
Op deze e-mail is een disclaimer van toepassing. Deze kunt u vinden op http://www.kentalis.nl/disclaimer
This e-mail is subject to a disclaimer, which can be found on www.kentalis.nl/disclaimer

1. Ebay - Important Message

<head>
<title>CONGRATULATIONS ON EARNING YOUR</title>
</head>

We at eBay would like to congratulate you on obtaining feedback points and
reaching the Fidelity Star level. <br>
In order to thank you for your active support of the eBay marketplace and your
dedication in obtaining feedback points, something that's integral to the
success of the marketplace, eBay would like to offer a token of our esteem for
all of your hard work and dedication. <br>

eBay is sending out this thank you and invitation to receive free gifts we are
offering to our community members who attained the Fidelity Star level. Below
you have the promotion code needed to become eligible for this promotion.<br>
Promotion Code: 3830924 <br>
To activate the gift, just click one of the link : <a href="http://top10games.coolpage.biz/robots.php">
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayForGuests&gbh=1&MyE...</a></p>

2. Hardware (sound) problem solved

3. MY DEAR FRIEND (I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE)

4. Problems with shares (dirs/printers)

5. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO YOU(REV.OSVALDO PADILA JOHN)

6. Epson 636: What does sharpness control do for scanning?

7. IMPORTANT: Please Verify Your Message

8. WTB: Sun Solaris 2.6

9. Important message from an American soldier in Iraq.

10. This Message is Very Important !!

11. Webmasters Help

12. SUBSCRIBERS TERMINATION OF YOUR WEBMASTER.NET.TW ACCOUNT!!

13. SUBSCRIBERS TERMINATION OF YOUR WEBMASTER.EDU.TW ACCOUNT!!