Panjiva: Be Found by New Customers

Post by Panji » Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:32:22

   Hello,

   Are you looking for new customers for your business? Panjiva is a
   platform for global trade - we're connecting companies like yours to
   new customers who are searching for qualified suppliers. To start
   receiving leads from Panjiva, just fill out this simple company profile
   for Rc Imp.:
   Create your profile
   (http://panjiva.com/supplier_profiles/new?basic_disabled=true&utm_campa
   ign=mekong_verification&utm_medium=email&utm_source=mekong_verification
   )

   If you have any questions about how Panjiva can help connect you to
   customers, give us a call at 1-888-902-3511.

   We look forward to helping you expand your business.

   Regards,

   Emily Baillieul, Director of Marketing
   Unsubscribe from e-mails of this type from Panjiva
   (http://panjiva.com/account/permanent_email_verification_failure?email=
   myodbc%40freebsd.csie.nctu.edu.tw&email_hash=LfmWTBeFkC6kHnoANMnyejfQ6w
   TkgFtjtiCpKzQEBAldD7DT9Bkf9SPMHFTQNLbt)

1. Not finding customers without invoices

I'm trying to find a list of customers including a count of all their
invoices, but it's not including customers who have no invoices - and
it should. What's broken?

SELECT customers.company, count(invoices.id) as invcount
FROM customers, invoices
WHERE customers.id= invoices.customer_id
GROUP BY customers.id
ORDER BY customers.creation desc

Thanks!

2. MSMail SMTP Gateway for DOS

3. Find out what version I am using?

4. how to link to homepage of browser

5. Am using mysql and oscommerce, but i can't find my database that i created.

6. PictureGear Clie HiRes

7. Creating a New User - What am I doing wrong?

8. Network discovery?

9. Hello I am new to the list..

10. Fail to find New DSN

11. case, new column not found

12. New User Problem, Database not found...

13. Maybe FAQ: Where to find new ODBC drive for SQL*Net Win95?