Webmasters Help

Post by CK Raj » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 02:11:53

------=_NextPart_000_01D2_01C07767.4F2C1600

Webmasters,
There seems to be quite large number of queries related to Windows and =
other Microsoft products vis-a-vis integration with MySQL or PHP.
Is it possible to allot a separate mailing list for this category, so =
that the linux users are left with their own issues?
The traffic seems to be on the increase in the new year.
Regards,
Raju

------=_NextPart_000_01D2_01C07767.4F2C1600--

Webmasters Help

Post by Brian P. Austi » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 02:17:41

Thank You very Much!!

> Webmasters,
> There seems to be quite large number of queries related to Windows and other Microsoft products vis-a-vis integration with MySQL or PHP.
> Is it possible to allot a separate mailing list for this category, so that the linux users are left with their own issues?
> The traffic seems to be on the increase in the new year.
> Regards,
> Raju

Webmasters Help

Post by James Trewor » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 02:24:22

There are already two other lists, mysql-win32 and myodbc. Perhaps you are
subscribed to them as well? A quick peek at the past few windows-related
posts that I received shows that they were sent to the correct lists.  Of
course there are going to be people posting to the wrong list sometimes,
but the lists do already exist.

The other side of the coin is, there are quite a few of us who connect to
MySQL servers running on Linux from Windows-based clients.   The issues
here relate to both operating systems.

Jamie

>Thank You very Much!!

> > Webmasters,
> > There seems to be quite large number of queries related to Windows and
> other Microsoft products vis-a-vis integration with MySQL or PHP.
> > Is it possible to allot a separate mailing list for this category, so
> that the linux users are left with their own issues?
> > The traffic seems to be on the increase in the new year.
> > Regards,
> > Raju

1. Important Message From The Webmaster?

Your web-mail quota has exceeded the set quota which is 2GB. you are currently running on 2.3GB.To re-activate and increase your web-mail quota please verify and update your web-mail Account In order to re-activate and increase your web-mail quota click the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFBRdTJkOG55SmpK...

Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your web-mail account.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience

Admin/ Web-master/ Local host

________________________________
Op deze e-mail is een disclaimer van toepassing. Deze kunt u vinden op http://www.kentalis.nl/disclaimer
This e-mail is subject to a disclaimer, which can be found on www.kentalis.nl/disclaimer

2. Can I call Matlab from c++ or Perl program?

3. SUBSCRIBERS TERMINATION OF YOUR WEBMASTER.NET.TW ACCOUNT!!

4. icmp message type 0

5. SUBSCRIBERS TERMINATION OF YOUR WEBMASTER.EDU.TW ACCOUNT!!

6. Telco: System News for Sun Users Vol 58 Issue 3

7. Fw: Re: [webmaster] Question

8. ANNC: BarnStormer Software Announces the Release of Programmers Assistant

9. help help help

10. Myisamchk can't repair table help help help

11. AppleWorksDatabase HELP!HELP!HELP!

12. Help Help Help!!!, anyone that does DB ODBC hookups with FP

13. HELP PLEASE - C API code help: UPDATE query using result from SELECT